Experience Manager/ Full Time - Corporate
fab’rik is an industry leading women’s clothing franchise with corporate and franchised stores nationwide. We are seeking an energetic and passionate candidate to serve as our Experience Manager. As the fab’rik Experience Manager, you will be responsible for bringing our Core Values to life within our fab’rik locations. You are responsible for ensuring that our fab’rik teams are dreaming about how we can innovate, hustling to cross the finish lines, have what they need to stay inspired, creatively wow our customers and lead with heart. We are looking for a candidate that has a strong desire to inspire others to enhance the fab’rik experience, therefore improving the overall business model leading to an overall goal of increasing sales and profitability. This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Experience Manager.
- Increase Store Sales through comprehensive hands-on sales training programs and coaching via in store visits, phone, video conferencing, and emails
- Assist SEM by completing in store training for new store openings
- Foster and maintain healthy and honest relationships with Store Managers that effectively yield positive results in overall store operations and retail sales.
- Visit all stores throughout designated time periods to provide operational support, review Corporate updates, measure store compliance, confer with Manager on business issues, and provide any necessary training to staff.
- Remain current with all aspects of each store’s business through regular review of reports including P&L’s and Inventory reports.
- Monitor each store’s compliance with the fab’rik Operations Manual and Identify/manage stores until they are in full compliance.
- Anticipate Store Manager and Stylist needs, and respond in a timely manner to questions and requests.
- Inspire, inform and communicate key initiatives, programs, sales and other key information with our teams through the management of @thefabstyleguide Instagram page with the LWYD Manager Council
- Maintain an uplifting and supportive work environment by being attentive to employee morale and problem solving solutions when needed
- Performing On-site Report Cards on the productivity, visual, and overall fab’rik experience in store
- Analyze and report on new programs effectiveness, success and ROI
- Provide support to struggling stores to enhance experience as teams are rebuilt
- Exhibit and believe in fab’rik’s Core Values (Dream, Hustle, Inspire, Wow, Heart)
- High energy, positive attitude and flexibility
- Attention to detail, ability to self manage and problem solve
- Commitment to finishing projects on time and budget
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to excel at managing both people and projects in fast-paced organization and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage and execute Video Conferencing software
- Ability to create creative, on brand presentations
- Proven track record of increasing store sales and teaching those best practices
- Ability to travel
Posted Date: 1/21/24
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.